We’re excited to announce a big Youth Opportunities event in collaboration with the Diverse Artists Network. As part of this, we’re offering 4 young people the opportunity to attend a free events training programme and gain work experience.
If you’re interested in launching your own creative business but don’t know where to start, we’re here to help. This week-long, practical Creative Enterprise Course supports creative entrepreneurs to plan, communicate and launch their creative business ideas.
What the course covers:
• Know thyself – explore your values and how they align with your business idea
• Know your tribe – identify your customers and the relationships you need to build
• Shout about what you do – develop your marketing messages
• Stand out from the crowd –brand your business and understand your uniqueness
• Manage your money – learn to invoice, price your work/service and handle tax
New courses coming in early 2019.
The Mentoring Club is a 10 month programme for a small group of young creatives, from illustrators to designers, with artistic ideas that meet once a month to develop their projects. The group look at ways to increase clientele, generate ideas on getting their work out to a wider audience and develop their branding and online presence. We host a range of sessions, designed to equip them with the skills and knowledge needed to earn a living out of their creative talents.
Deadlines for applications has now passed. The next Mentoring Club will start in October. Sign up to our newsletter to be notified when applications open.
Our 1-2-1 mentoring sessions are designed to help you figure out a strategy and make action steps for your creative ideas. We support visual artists to discover their personal style and personality, attract their ideal clients, create an authentic brand, understand how to create an engaging online presence, and identify the best ways to market their services. We’ll match you with a professional, who has made a living from their creative passions, so that they can share their experience and give you advice on how to do the same.
You might want a mentoring session if you want to:
• share your creative idea with the world
• build your personal brand
• promote your creative business
• sell more of the things you make or do
• get commissions or find employment